- Farm Bureau Gears up to Work with New Congress The 2004 election was an example of American democracy at its best. Not only was voter registration and participation at an all-time high, rural voters turned out and played a pivotal role at the national level.
- Farm Market Flyin’ High Pilots set their global positioning coordinates to a latitude of 77° 18 feet 45 inches and a longitude of 43° 6 feet 45 inches when they and their passengers want a fun farm experience.
- Imports to Equal Exports for 2005 U.S. agricultural exports are expected to balance imports in 2005 – the first time the value of U.S. exports won’t exceed imports since the 1950s.
- Ontario Grower Brings Ingenuity to Brussels Sprouts From the road, it’s an idyllic setting. Rows of bright green Brussels sprouts stretch a full mile across this level field in Southwestern Ontario. The colors and coolness of fall surround them.
- Santa Could Have Been a Farmer Santa’s ingenuity, integrity and contribution to society would suggest he might be a farmer in his off-months, or at the very least a reindeer rancher.
We're happy to provide a sampling of the articles in this issue. To receive full issues of Vegetable Growers News, please subscribe.