About Vegetable Growers News
For more than 50 years, Vegetable Growers News has served as a powerful and reliable resource for vegetable growers across the nation. Published nine times a year, each issue of this award-winning publication features the latest news, insights, products and more to ensure successful growing operations.
Within the pages of Vegetable Growers News, readers discover:
- In-depth features designed to provide the insight and knowledge necessary to stay competitive in the marketplace
- The latest products to ensure growers are on the cutting edge of technology and informed of new solutions
- Recurring spotlights including grower features, production topics, crop protection news, new products, research reports and more
Each Vegetable Growers News print issue is complemented with various digital resources, including:
- Digital Editions
- Week in Review Weekly E-Newsletter
- eVGN Monthly E-Newsletter
- Spotlight On E-Newsletter
- Industry news, videos, products and more
In addition, Vegetable Growers News is a proud founder of the Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Awards, an industry-wide honor that annually recognizes 40 emerging leaders under the age of 40. The awards are held annually during the Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable and Farm Market EXPO.
Other specialty agriculture brands under Great American Media Services include:
The opinions and views expressed by authors, contributors and advertisers in Vegetable Growers News do not necessarily reflect those of the editors and publisher. Appearance in Vegetable Growers News does not constitute endorsement by Great American Media Services or Vegetable Growers News of the advertiser, its products, or services. Great American Media Services and Vegetable Growers News accepts no responsibility of liability for the validity or accuracy of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers, or advertising agencies. Great American Media Services and Vegetable Growers News do not make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or validity of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers or advertising agencies.