Oct 21, 2010New world-record pumpkin
Chris Stevens of New Richmond, Wis., broke the world record with a 1,810.5 pound pumpkin. The official recording was on Oct. 9 in Stillwater, Minn.
- Researchers monitor, forecast cucurbit downy mildew
- PennRose Farms expands offerings to retail, foodservice
- Sykes launches organic brand for squash
- Illinois expertise tackles pumpkin bacterial spot
- Oregon pumpkin crop value up 50 percent
- Georgia growers need to apply fungicides to curb downy mildew disease