Jul 7, 2023Braga Fresh introduces organic salad blends, kits
Braga Fresh is launching two vegan salad kits and three salad blends under its Josie’s Organics brand at the Organic Produce Summit.
Braga Fresh is a sponsor of the summit, July 12-13 in Monterey, California, and will be showcasing the new products at booth No. 607 during the July 13 expo.
“This year our intention for the Organic Product Summit is to showcase our organic farming with field tours and product innovation with two category product launches,” Kori Tuggle, vice president of marketing and product development, said in a news release.
The company will present a field tour at the Braga Home ranch on July 12. The tour will travel through the Salinas Valley to the home of Josie’s Organics in Soledad, where attendees will learn about the company’s regenerative agriculture trials and soil health. There will be a tillage demonstration and participants will learn about the latest in ag technology with a robotic broccoli harvest demonstration powered by artificial intelligence.
On July 13 at the summit exhibition, the company will introduce five SKUs including two chopped salad kits, Avocado Goddess Chop Salad Kit and Aloha BBQ Chop Salad Kit, and three organic Farmer’s Market Favorites salad blends and.
Braga Fresh’s new Josie’s Organics products are:
- Aloha BBQ chopped salad kit — has the familiar flavors of a Hawaiian barbecue with tangy sweet pineapple bits and vegan coconut bacon. Braga Fresh is the first to offer this vegan salad kit ingredient that was inspired by food influencers.
- Avocado Goddess chopped salad kit — contains fresh herb notes with a creamy avocado dressing, crunchy flatbread strips and a zingy goddess seasoning packet that is the key to the overall eating experience, Tuggle said. Both chopped salad kits are vegan, organic and contain clean salad dressing and component ingredients.
- Organic Heirloom Crisp salad blend
- Organic Bistro Duo salad blend
- Organic Sweet Red Butter salad blend
The salad blends carry the Farmer’s Market Favorites label, a line extension for Josie’s Organics salad blends.
“These three new (stock-keeping units) offer unique leafy greens varietals, for organic shoppers seeking something different with flavor, loft and texture for at home salad making,” Tuggle said in the release.