Feb 5, 2019How Selah, Washington’s Matson Fruit Was Established in 1908
Rod Matson of Matson Fruit in Selah, Washington, talks about how the family farm was established in 1908 by his great-grandfather.
- Dual Magnum labeled for Michigan summer squash, strawberry
- Sensor monitors fruit cargo
- Veg-Fresh Farms tomatoes earn Rainforest Alliance Certification
- Penn State Student Farm celebrates first year
- Eagle Packaging develops new machinery for XL trays
- Listeria bacteria can hide inside tissue of romaine lettuce