Feb 5, 2019How Selah, Washington’s Matson Fruit Was Established in 1908
Rod Matson of Matson Fruit in Selah, Washington, talks about how the family farm was established in 1908 by his great-grandfather.
- Growers develop mechanized lean-lower trellis device for tomatoes
- Michigan gives grants to aquaponics, apple storage projects
- Produce safety training ensuring continued enjoyment of specialty crops
- Educational programs online for NJ state ag convention
- Firm unveils new containerized farm models
- PMA vice president hired by FDA for produce safety