Feb 5, 2019How Selah, Washington’s Matson Fruit Was Established in 1908
Rod Matson of Matson Fruit in Selah, Washington, talks about how the family farm was established in 1908 by his great-grandfather.
- Spotted wing drosophila threatens Wisconsin berry crops
- Striving for worm-free sweet corn
- Exploration of annual strawberry production pursued in Montana
- Brassica black leg alert issued in eastern Washington
- Local lettuce production pursued with hydroponic touch
- Strawberry producer Koontz dies at age 62