Feb 5, 2019How Selah, Washington’s Matson Fruit Was Established in 1908
Rod Matson of Matson Fruit in Selah, Washington, talks about how the family farm was established in 1908 by his great-grandfather.
- UF scientists act as plant detectives to identify disease
- Ontario’s Mucci Farms honored for investments, addition
- UNH to develop strawberry varieties for organic production
- $1.5M awarded for Michigan specialty crops projects
- Organic growers tally wish lists for new farm bill
- Predatory insect may help control whitefly