Jun 29, 2017Growing Produce in Florida
Tom O’Brien, president of C&D Fruit & Vegetable in Bradenton, Florida, says competition from other countries makes it tough to be a grower these days.
- Chlorpyrifos pesticide ban ordered by appeals court
- Alan R. Sams to lead OSU ag college, experiment station
- Keep on Trucking: Growers aim to navigate driver shortage, new regulations
- Potato late blight confirmed in Michigan’s Monroe County
- NAFTA seasonality reforms a hope for Florida, Georgia
- New non-profit, the Seed Science Foundation, launched