Feb 9, 2017Cornell greenhouse IPM webinars now available
Cornell will be holding a series of short webinars on Greenhouse/High Tunnel Vegetable IPM on Thursdays from noon to 1 p.m. in February and March. The intent is for each topic to be briefly covered and then followed by discussion.
Webinars are scheduled for
- Feb. 9 and Feb 16: Basics of light, water fertility, media as they relate to pest management
- Feb. 23: Vegetable crop production in greenhouses and high tunnels
- March 2: Disease management in greenhouses and high tunnels
- March 9: Insect management in greenhouses and high tunnels
- March 16: Weed management in greenhouses and high tunnels, especially in winter production
- March 23: How to write/use an IPM plan
All webinars will be delivered via Zoom and recorded for those who cannot attend in person. During the week of April 24 a training session will be held in Geneva to follow up on these webinars.
For more information, contact Betsy Lamb, greenhouse vegetable IPM specialist, at [email protected]