Jan 11, 2016Late Blight Management Approaches — VGNtv
Beth Gugino, associate professor at Penn State University, discusses a variety of late blight management approaches.
- Alabama Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association conference signup ending
- Impatiens Necrotic Spot Virus hits Salinas lettuce
- Adaptation to regionalized plants and artificial diets helps honeybee breeding
- Tractor efficiency increased, thanks to Purdue hydraulics research
- Former president and CEO of the Texas Produce Association, McClung, dies
- Blue Radix wins greenhouse tech awards with Crop Controller