Apr 22, 2016Are Wells an Untapped Source of Energy?
Timothy Schultz, president of Terra Caloric, says there are a million wells in Michigan – a vast, untapped resource for geothermal power.
- Hazel trials technology with melon shippers
- Consensus elusive on how big ag company mergers will affect growers
- Ag tech startups could get funding through AgSharks competition
- Sentera investment to boost adoption of drone provider’s wares
- Central Illinois to host Midwest Mechanical Weed Control Field Day
- Farm equipment repairs streamlined under new pact