Jan 28, 2020Five managers named to positions by Brandt
Brandt, an agriculture retailer and manufacturer of specialty agriculture products, has promoted five managers to corporate leadership positions.
Today’s promotions reflect Brandt’s new holding company structure. Implemented on Jan. 1, 2020, the corporate structure enables the company to expand its leadership team and provide additional advancement opportunities within the organization. The five promotions represent leaders for the five customer-facing operating companies under Brandt Inc., the new holding company umbrella.
· John Allen has been promoted to Vice President in the Brandt Agronomic Services, LLC operating company. He will continue to serve retail customers in Central Illinois, working with EVP and COO Tim McArdle to provide leadership and direction to Brandt’s cornerstone business unit. Allen is a 40-year employee who has worked his way up the management ladder after a distinguished career in the field. He was most recently retail sales manager.
· Brent Wallner has been promoted to Vice President of Brandt Dealer Support LLC. a member of the Brandt team for 18 years, Wallner will be responsible for BRANDT’s wholesale purchasing, industrial sales and customer service to retail customers. He will run Dealer Support with EVP Tim McArdle. Wallner was formerly Sales Manager in the dealer support division.
· Brian Haschemeyer will lead Brandt Discovery & Innovation LLC as a Vice President. Promoted two years ago to director of Brandt’s Discovery and Innovation unit, Haschemeyer leads the global team responsible for Brandt’s formulations, quality control and new products. Haschemeyer will report to EVP Bill Engel, acknowledging the critical role that innovation plays in Brandt’s success as a global company.
· Ramon Georgis has been promoted to Vice President of Brandt International LLC. Formerly director of International Sales, Georgis will provide increased leadership and direction for Brandt’s international businesses. He is charged with building out a distinguished international team, where he has already advanced team members Russell Gardner and Pablo Merello to leadership positions. Georgis will report to CEO Rick Brandt in this new role.
· Mark Powell has been promoted to a new position: VP, Chief Development Officer. Formerly Seed Sales Manager in the Brandt Retail division, Powell will work to find and fulfill opportunities to grow across the entire organization. Reporting to the CEO, Powell’s role will be to develop ideas that keep advancing Brandt no matter where he finds them around the world or across the company.
“I’m proud to make these promotions,” said Rick Brandt, CEO of Brandt. “At Brandt, we don’t want to give people jobs, we want to establish and build careers. The Executive Team and I continue to work hard to put the right structure in place with the right people to continue to grow this company. I’m excited about these changes and I’m excited about the future.“
Brandt serves growers around the globe. Founded in 1953 by Glen Brandt and his sister Evelyn Brandt Thomas to help Illinois farmers adopt new and profitable technologies, the company has experienced aggressive growth under the leadership of President and CEO Rick Brandt. Innovation, technology and strong customer service are a few of the core beliefs that drive Brandt today. Brandt’s focus is providing the products and services that give growers the best opportunity for return while building a stronger, healthier and more abundant food supply.
For more information, www.brandt.co.