Jan 6, 2017Cornell to host greenhouse, high tunnel IPM webinars
Cornell University’s New York State Integrated Pest Management program will host a series of short webinars on Greenhouse/High Tunnel Vegetable IPM on Thursdays from noon to 1 p.m. in February and March. The intent is for each topic to be briefly covered and then followed by discussion:
- Feb 2: Introduction to the project
- Feb 9 and Feb 16: Basics of light, water fertility, media as they relate to pest management
- Feb 23: Vegetable crop production in greenhouses and high tunnels
- Mar 2: Disease management in greenhouses and high tunnels
- Mar 9: Insect management in greenhouses and high tunnels
- Mar 16: Weed management in greenhouses and high tunnels, especially in winter production
- Mar 23: How to write/use an IPM plan
Zoom information for each webinar will be coming soon. All webinars will be recorded.
During the week of April 24 we will hold a training session in Geneva to follow up on these webinars. More information on that session to follow.
For more information about upcoming webinars, email Betsy Lamb, greenhouse vegetable IPM specialist, at [email protected].
— Betsy Lamb, Cornell University
Source: Cornell CALS